Monday 30th January 2017 – Years 7, 11 and 12 commence and new enrolments (all years) to register.
Tuesday 31st January 2017 – Years 8, 9 and 10 commence and new enrolments (all years).
- Students may be enrolled at any time during the year.
- Parents should contact the school beforehand to make an appointment at a time when the Student Adviser is available.
- Students transferring from another school should have a clearance form from their previous school and, where possible, school reports.
- On completion of the enrolment forms, the Principal and Student Adviser will meet the student (and parents) and place him/her into the various classes.
- The Student Adviser will introduce the student to another person in the same year. This student will act as the host to assist the new student to become acquainted with James Fallon High School.
For any new enrolment enquiries, or if existing family circumstances change at all during the break and you wish to contact the school, please contact Jenny Parrett, Principal, via email:
[email protected] She will check this daily and will return your email.
Term Dates 2018