- Students may be enrolled at any time during the year.
- Parents should contact the school beforehand to make an appointment at a time when the Student Adviser is available.
- Students transferring from another school should have a clearance form from their previous school and, where possible, school reports.
- On completion of the enrolment forms, the Principal and Student Adviser will meet the student (and parents) and place him/her into the various classes.
- The Student Adviser will introduce the student to another person in the same year. This student will act as the host to assist the new student to become acquainted with James Fallon High School.
For any new enrolment enquiries, or if existing family circumstances change at all during the break and you wish to contact the school, please contact Jenny Parrett, Principal, via email: [email protected] She will check this daily and will return your email.
Please refer to the following documents about our enrolment policy and changes to the enrolment poilicy:
Term Dates 2019
School Development Days:
Term dates include school development days at the start of Terms 1, 2 and 3, and the last 2 days of the school year in NSW public schools. Note: School speed zones apply on all school days, including school development days.