All families are strongly encouraged to pay their school fees as soon as possible. Fees vary according to what year a student is in and their choice of elective subjects.
- The General Fee is a contribution which helps provide attractive school reports, certificates acknowledging student achievement, paper for duplicated lesson materials, sporting equipment, welfare booklets and the school magazine.
- We need parental support to provide students and families with the high standard of education to which they have become accustomed and which is expected at James Fallon High School.
- Subject Fees cover the materials used in elective subjects. These materials are used to produce products which are either consumed or retained by students.
- Students are strongly advised to consider these costs when making their elective subject choices.
- Refer below for fee details.
- Credit Card & EFTPOS facilities are available for the payment of fees and purchase of uniform items.
- Where there are financial difficulties, parents are encouraged to see the School Principal to make suitable arrangements.
To use to POP, Click