Parent Online Payments
How do I access Online Payments?
Once on the school’s website, Parents are able to make a secure payment by clicking on the above link. Once you click on this link you will no longer be in the school’s website, instead you will be taken to a secure Westpac payment page. The payment process is intuitive and follows the format of may other online payments that are used everyday.
How do I make a payment?
From the initial payment page, payers will complete the details, some of which are mandatory (marked with a *), before confirming the payment details and completing the payment. A receipt can be printed from the payment page and/or be emailed to the payer.
The payment screens are:
- Entering payment details
- Entering credit card details
- Confirmation of payment details and
- Online Payment receipt
Entering Payment Details
The payment details screen captures student and payment details. This allows for identification of the student that the payment applies to and what the payment is for.
This is critical to ensure the right student is credited for the right items.
Where class or Year AND Invoice Number are entered, Date of Birth is not required.
If only class or Year OR Invoice Number is entered, a Date of Birth is required.
The Payment details should come from the school invoice or listing that the school issues. There can be more than one payment line for all items except voluntary school contributions, the items are:
- Voluntary School Contributions – (1 payment line), use this for general contributions or donations.
- Subject Contributions- (up to 10 payment lines), use this for contributions for specific subjects eg: Visual Arts, Industrial Technology, etc.
- Excursions – (up to 5 payment lines), use this for specific excursions eg: Zoo, Opera House etc.
- Creative and Practical Arts – (up to 5 payment lines), use this for drama, dance etc.
- Sales to Students – (up to 5 payment lines), use this for anything purchased by a student that becomes the property of the student.
- Other – (up to 5 payment lines), this may be used for paying total amoounts owed by a student, eg: complete student invoice/statement of account.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHICH BOX TO CHOOSE, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL AND ASK FOR CLARIFICATION OUR CONTACT NUMBER IS 02 6025 1688.
When any option is chosen by selecting the tick box, a payment description and payment amount must be included. Deselect an option by checking the tick box again.